The arms and flags of the Landkreis Erding (Upper Bavaria)
Flag Use Literature Image sources Links

Azure, a palm leaf and a key in saltire Argent.


Azure, a palm leaf and a key in saltire Argent.

Foundation of the arms:


Granting of the arms by the Bavarian Ministry of the Interior on October 20th 1950.


Design of the arms:

Emil Werz, München.


Historical image sources:

Coat-of-arms of the imperial convent St. Emmeram in Regensburg.

Coat-of-arms of the counts of Bogen (1204-1233), of Wittelsbach (from 1247), of the state Bayern (from 1918) (see also the arms of the Landkreis Erding, the inofficial arms of Aufkirchen, as well as the colours of the coats-of-arms of Kirchberg, Oberding, Langengeisling and Reichenkirchen).



Oberbayerisches Archiv Bd. 76 (1950), S. 36-37.
Erdinger Anzeiger, 09./10.08.1952
Press, E. et al. (1963): Im Zeichen des Pferdes - Ein Buch vom Landkreis Erding. Erding (Landkreis Erding), S. 290.
Gmeiner, E. (1981): Programmheft, 950-Jahr-Feier der Gemeinde Moosinning, 1031-1981, S. 15.
Landkreis Erding (Hrsg.) (1985): Landkreis Erding - Land und Leute, Geschichte, Wirtschaft, Kultur. Erding (Landkreis Erding), S. 373.
Erdinger Neueste Nachrichten (Lokalteil der Süddeutschen Zeitung), 14.10.1993.



Homepage of the municipality Moosinning
Water Administration Union Moosrain

This webpage was last modified 2001-07-14 by Marcus Schmöger